Semester One Reflection

Semester One in 3R has flown!  We have done heaps of different things.

The students are going to tell you what their favourite thing or things are to do in 3R.  They are also going to share what makes 3R a special place to learn.

18 Comments on Semester One Reflection

1. #Chloe
    June 19, 2017 at 2:49 pm (6 days ago)

My favorite thing in 3R so far has been inquiry because we get to spend time with 3D and it is always a fun topic.

• #Chloe
      June 19, 2017 at 2:55 pm (6 days ago)

3R has been a special place to learn because of my friends and Mrs Ryan!

2. Stephanie
    June 19, 2017 at 2:52 pm (6 days ago)

My favorite thing to do in 3R is to write narratives because I can use my imagination and it is fun.

3R is a special place to learn in because of my best friends and teacher.

3. molly
    June 19, 2017 at 2:53 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is to work with my friends and with my teacher Mrs Ryan.
    3R is a special place to learn because our class works together really well.

4. Clarissa
    June 19, 2017 at 2:53 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing in 3R is when we go together with 3D and have Inquiry. I get to go with lots of my friends and be creative.

3R is a special place to learn because of Mrs Ryan, my friends, and the artistic learning.

5. Charlotte
    June 19, 2017 at 2:55 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is inquiry because currently we are doing science experiments. 3R is an awesome place to learn because it is a fun, safe and kind environment.

6. Max
    June 19, 2017 at 2:55 pm (6 days ago)

My favorite thing in 3R is our class parties because the whole class worked up for it.
    3R is a special place to learn in because of Mrs Yyan and all of my friends.

7. Imogen
    June 19, 2017 at 2:56 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing in 3R has been to get to work with different people because I get to know people better.
    3R is a special place to learn because I have a good teacher, good friends and it is a fun place to learn. I really enjoy being in 3R.

8. Seb
    June 19, 2017 at 2:56 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is when we have class parties because we celebrate our team work and hard work. I have fun in 3R, we get to rest and play. 3R is special because of Mrs Ryan, my friends and the fun games.

9. Stephanie
    June 19, 2017 at 2:57 pm (6 days ago)

I have had the best time in 3R ever. It has been the best semester ever.

10. Will
    June 19, 2017 at 2:59 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is working together as a team and achieving a class party which is so much fun in every way.

3R is a special place to learn because of Mrs Ryan and all my friends helping in all different ways.

11. Cadel
    June 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is working as a team because working as a team can lead us to get rewards. There are always marbles in the jar or a game of kahoot where we vs people to win the kahoot. What makes 3R a special place to learn is the nice group of people.

12. Tom
    June 19, 2017 at 3:03 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing in 3R is to celebrate 3R’s work and to have a class party.

3R is a special place to learn because of Mrs Ryan.

13. Alexander
    June 19, 2017 at 3:03 pm (6 days ago)

I LOVE 3R’S RESPECT, KINDNESS AND THE BEST TEACHER, MRS RYAN!!!!

14. lucas
    June 19, 2017 at 3:04 pm (6 days ago)

I have had a very good time and I have really like class parties because we all work together.

15. Nathaniel
    June 19, 2017 at 3:04 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is our class parties because it is a great way to celebrate our awesome efforts.

16. Eva
    June 19, 2017 at 3:06 pm (6 days ago)

My favorite thing to do in 3R is to do English and writing because there are lots of fun activities like listen to reading, read with someone, respond to reading, read to self, work on words and work with the teacher.

3R is special because of my friends and teacher.

17. Alex
    June 19, 2017 at 3:08 pm (6 days ago)

My favourite thing to do in 3R is to celebrate our team work by having a class party.
    3R is a special place to learn because every thing is fun.