Sizzling Starts

keep calm and start writing

Great author’s start with a BANG!  Please enjoy our 5/6 Sizzling Starts!

14 Comments on Sizzling Starts

1. Nico
    February 19, 2016 at 9:40 am (1 year ago)

BOOOOMMMM!!!! Jeff just killed 10 people with one look. The sound of the police siren can be heard and then Jeff and his sidekick Bob run away. As they’re running away the police shoot at them but they are able to dodge all the bullets.

2. Izzy
    February 19, 2016 at 9:42 am (1 year ago)

These basketball shoes I have in my hands were the best of the best. They were greater then the Jordans, they were greater that whatever you can imagine they were.

3. Mia
    February 19, 2016 at 9:43 am (1 year ago)

There are many amazing magicians all around the world with amazing tricks up their sleeves but this particular magician is HORRIBLE!

4. Cailan
    February 19, 2016 at 9:46 am (1 year ago)

Once upon a time there lived a boy and that boy was very good looking. All the girls were chasing after him and he also had a six pack just like Justin Beiber.

5. luke

BANG, BANG. I hear a bang down stairs and go down. I look around and “AAAAGGGHHHHH” I scream. There is a three legged dog and its trying to chase me. Luckily it only has three legs, so its not that fast. I still have to run. Suddenly, I get up stairs and I shut the my bedroom door. I lock it and swallow the key. I hop back into bed and get back up and see a ghost. AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

6. victoria
    February 19, 2016 at 9:47 am (1 year ago)

“Bang! Bang!” that’s all I could hear. There was screaming and crying, blood covering the ground. People trying to stay alive, I knew I was in the war zone.

7. gabby
    February 19, 2016 at 9:48 am (1 year ago)

In the creaking house the ghost moans, he wants to suck more and more life out of the family. Luckily pug trio and his robotic leg came to the rescue.

8. saskia
    February 19, 2016 at 9:49 am (1 year ago)

Crash, what was that! I looked behind me and in the shadows I saw a person coming towards me. I ran all the way to the highest mountain and sat on the hill. Good, I lost the person… my sister! I couldn’t turn back now.

9. Alana
    February 19, 2016 at 9:51 am (1 year ago)

Farmer Timmy was getting married to a beautiful girl. But when they were putting on the rings the pigs ran in an ate them, then ate the cake and the girl’s beautiful dress and then the girl’s FINGERS!
    Because they looked like sausages.

When the girl was at the hospital getting new fingers the pigs smashed through the window and ate the new fingers. then the girl shouted “ITS OVER TIMMY” Timmy ran and cried.

10. Mia
    February 19, 2016 at 9:54 am (1 year ago)

IZZY’S START GOING ON , BY MIA D

Izzy’s part-These basketball shoes I have in my hands were the best of the best. They were greater then the Jordan’s, they were greater that whatever you can imagine they were.My part- Today it is my basketball match, I am sure that I will play like Jordan with these on but not only will I play amazing I will look amazing at the same time!

11. Xavier
    February 19, 2016 at 9:55 am (1 year ago)

Bang! “Run, run” says Matthew to his town people, as the tallest buildings in the world fall apart and crushes on to the road. Lots of police men are arriving. Matthew saw the person that blew up the building and describes the villain to the police.

12. Alice
    February 19, 2016 at 9:57 am (1 year ago)

“Ahhh!!!” shouted Susie, she had just woken up from her nap, “the monster lifted our roof off and ate us” shouted Susie’s Mum.

13. Izzy
    February 19, 2016 at 9:58 am (1 year ago)

Mia’s start and I added on.
    Mia’s
    There are many magicians all around the world with amazing tricks up their sleeves but this particular magician was horrible!
    Added
    I paid for a fantastic show and this is what I get? I sit in the front row and get abused I left after 2 minutes of that show because of that.I am never going to a magicians show again!

14. Wilba 3kb
    March 19, 2016 at 7:01 am (1 year ago)

Hi Mrs Ryan! It’s great to see your class really making SIZZLING STARTS HAPPEN.