What I did on the holidays!

Write a brief recount of what you did on the holidays (no more than five sentences).  Remember to read your comment before posting it.  Ensure your sentences make sense and you have been careful to spell all words correctly.

33 Comments on What I did on the holidays!

1. Mrs Ryan
    February 5, 2013 at 1:21 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays I went to Tasmania with Mr Ryan. We went to Port Arthur where the convicts were sentenced to prison. My favourite part of the trip was when we went ATVing through a National Park, I got extremely dirty.

2. rryan
    February 5, 2013 at 1:35 pm (4 years ago)

On the Holidays I went to the park with Josh, Baily, Holly, Christian, Cooper, Abby and Olivia me, Josh and Baily went down this giant hill on a skate board I almost ran in to a tree.

3. Dakotah
    February 5, 2013 at 1:36 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays, I went to Dromana. with my friend and we stayed at her family friends place. we went to the beach both days of the holiday and had fish and chips on both nights. the waves were HUGE and we saw a MEGA JELLYFISH in the water from the pier!

4. daniel
    February 5, 2013 at 1:39 pm (4 years ago)

During the holidays I went fishing in a very small boat. I went with my dad. mum, uncle, brother and I. in the end i ended up to catch 10 fish.

5. marcus
    February 5, 2013 at 1:40 pm (4 years ago)

6. puppies
    February 5, 2013 at 1:42 pm (4 years ago)

hi mrs ryan,
    I went to Queensland on the holidays.We went to Movie world and Sea world. we saw sting rays and dolphins.

bye

• man that is awesome
      October 15, 2014 at 10:44 am (3 years ago)

hi mrs ryan love your work a big fan of yours bye

• rryan
        October 16, 2014 at 11:41 am (3 years ago)

That’s very kind of you. I’m left wondering who you are!

7. matthew

On the holidays my family and I went to lake entrance. At lake entrance we went to a beach.At the beach there was huge waves.
    my Favourite part was when I sliped in the beach with my clothes.

8. daniel
    February 5, 2013 at 1:48 pm (4 years ago)

on the holidays my mums cosins from sidney came to melbourn. They stayed for 5 days. When they left, my brother and I saw wreck it Ralph. I all so saw the Hobbit with my brother my dad and I

9. nataliaj
    February 5, 2013 at 1:50 pm (4 years ago)

Hi every one!
    On the holidays I went Swan hill we went to a camping sight we stayed in a cabbin. We went tonthe swimming pool it was very deep I had lots of fun.

BIE BIE!

10. jiah and evan
    February 5, 2013 at 1:52 pm (4 years ago)

Jiah: on the weekend I go to my family holiday place called Rosebud we go to the beach whenever we go to Rosebud I play with my Rosebud friends.
    The Rosebud almblee park is huge it has a games room, pool,trampline, playground
    evan:on the weekend i went to rye a went to top. Fun and we also went to therye canervool and macdonals.

11. holly
    February 5, 2013 at 1:53 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays i went to my grandmas house. i had lots of fun we also went to the park.the next day i went to my auntis house for the whole day we went to the shops and then came back. The holidays were fun (;

12. madisong

on the holiday I went to my friends party there was a magician and we went in the pool but there was no CAKE. after we did all of that we went on her ATV it was fun and we went home.

13. jorji

On the holidays,I went to my cousins house because it was my baby cousins Birthday, and he turned three.Me and his brother plaed mincraft together.

14. lukec
    February 5, 2013 at 1:54 pm (4 years ago)

During the holidays I went down to my holiday house down in Rosebud first we celebrated my brothers birthday I got him A cd and some monkey pyjamas he looked really funny when I made him put them on then we celebrated my Birthday and we went to the Rye carnival.

15. holly
    February 5, 2013 at 1:55 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays my family and I went to Noosaville for my mum’s birthday. We all went to a fancy restaurant.On the way there we went in a limo. I had a great time!

16. thomasc

on the holidays i went to a freinds house when i went there i brought the laptop with me to my freinds house and we played a game on it and my freind used his mums laptop.

17. Audrey
    February 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays I went to Sydney for Christmas and New Year. I saw all of my cousins and family friends. I went and saw 2 movies they were: Wreck it Ralph & Paranorman.I saw them with my friends. I had a lot of fun.

18. lucasd

On the holidays I went to special places. Then we stayed at home and had lunch we also played after in the afternoon we went in the pool.

19. abbeym
    February 5, 2013 at 1:58 pm (4 years ago)

i had the best holiday at philip iland. my family came with me and i went to the beach. we went to the animal farm to feed the animals we saw kowals. then we went for a swim in the swimming pool and then then my tooth fell out and i was verry happy.

20. imogeng

On the holidays mum dad and I went to cairns. When we got there I was very exited. I went to the butterfly house and we fed some talking parrots. Then we went to have a swim in the nice cool pool in port douglas our family realy enjoyed it! (:

21. adrian
    February 5, 2013 at 1:59 pm (4 years ago)

On the holydays I went fishing. At Rosebud Portsea i caught some lather jackets tiny little fish. And then I went to Blargary.

22. alexandra
    February 5, 2013 at 2:03 pm (4 years ago)

on the holidays i went to my cousins i was verey happy when i got there i was tired but not as much as my mum.When we got insied my mum and and her sister were talking for an awer.I wasnt doing muchand we were thinking of some thing to do.After we played we came back insied hade diner and five days later we packed are bacgs cam home and we had a talk and we were home allon again.

23. marco
    February 5, 2013 at 2:05 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays I got skylanders.
    I saw his cousins.

24. inez
    February 5, 2013 at 2:06 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays,
    I went the zoo and we were suppost to feed the Monkeys,but I was not old enough I also went to visit my grandma and grandpa.
    and it was allot of fun!

25. pipers
    February 5, 2013 at 2:07 pm (4 years ago)

on the holidays i went to Mildura for cristmas we left on cristmas eve. i stayed at mynannas house. on cristmas night we had a family dinner it was awsome because all my Cousin’s were there especially my favourite cousin was there. the rest of the holiday i was at home with my annoying brothers.

26. leila
    February 5, 2013 at 2:10 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays I went to see Wreck it Ralph in Queensland. When we got back from Queensland I got all my presnts. I went to Water Marc.

27. John-Robert
    February 7, 2013 at 6:42 pm (4 years ago)

hi Mrs Ryan looks like you had a great holiday.

28. leilaB
    February 10, 2013 at 9:09 am (4 years ago)

Wow, everyone had heaps of fun.

29. Emily
    February 10, 2013 at 5:13 pm (4 years ago)

On the holidays, I went to Hong Kong, China and Thailand. In Thailand, I went to Dream World, went on an Elephant, rode on a speedboat. In China, I went to ChimeLong Park. In Hong Kong, I went to Disneyland, Ocean Park and Strawberry Farm. I had a very ecstatic holiday!

30. John-Robert & Kynan
    March 5, 2013 at 2:13 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Mrs Ryan looks like you had a great holiday.
    Where did you ride quad-bike and how long was your holiday.
    we wish that we could ride a quad-bike.
    hope you had a fun holiday.
    From John-Robert & Kynan.

• rryan
      March 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm (4 years ago)

Hi John-Robert and Kynan. I rode the quad bike while on holiday in Tasmania. We spent early half a day riding through the Freycinet National Park. It was a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed my little three day holiday. I think the two of you would really enjoy quad biking.