Welcome to Mrs Ryan’s Class Blog. My name is Rebecca Ryan and I am currently teaching a grade of 5/6 students. This blog provides students the opportunity to access educational resources as well as a place where their work can be showcased.
This blog has grown over many years and provides a vast array of educational games and activities for primary aged students.
Please take the time to explore my blog and please leave a comment.
In Religion we have been exploring what it means to be Catholic. The students formulated questions to discuss with their family about this topic. Spend sometime discussing these questions and please feel free to leave a comment sharing your thoughts.
Not all questions are easy to answer but the discussion about faith and what it means to be Catholic is the focus.
- Why did you choose a Catholic school?
- How do we know if the quotes in the bible are true?
- What influences a person to become a priest?
- How did Catholicism begin?
- How do we know if Jesus and God are real?
- What does being a Catholic mean to you?
- How long does it take to become a Pope or a Priest?
- Why are there only seven Sacraments?
- Why are followers of Christ who become priests or nuns not encouraged to get married?
- What about being Catholic stands out for you?
- Are the Bible stories true?
- Did any events in the Bible really happen?
- Why do they call the “bible” the “Bible?
- Why were the Bible stories chosen?
- Why are there the Stations of the Cross?
Using the letters in the puzzle below list as many words as possible. Letters can only be used once, unless they appear twice. The centre letter must appear in every word.
Target: 47 words!